What will you learn?
At this conference you will learn about key facets of the federal SBIR/STTR (Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer) programs, and how the programs fit within the innovation ecosystem.
Conference highlights include:
- Meet one-on-one with federal program managers
- Hear from government, industry and academic experts on successful commercialization strategies
- Learn how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
- Learn about cutting-edge technology opportunities in defense, agriculture, energy, health and more
- Use our networking and meeting scheduling software to pre-schedule meetings with attendees including federal program managers, technology entrepreneurs, large company representatives, and researchers
- Attend pre- and post conference sessions on SBIR 101, licensing and commercialization, and biofuels