Room Configurations at the University of Wisconsin-Extension Conference Centers
The goal of the University of Wisconsin-Extension Conference Centers is to be as flexible as possible when accommodating requests for room set-ups and there are plenty of options from which to choose. The following set-ups are options for conference and meeting rooms with movable furniture.
Please note that several rooms at The Pyle Center have fixed furniture arrangements and cannot be modified (schematic diagrams follow the optional room setup diagrams below).
The following set-ups are options for conference rooms with movable furniture:
- Workshop or Classroom (WS)
- Where Workshop is the normal (N) set up, capacities are based on two seatings per table (table sizes vary by room)
- Click here to see an example of a Workshop/Classroom setup
- Herringbone (HB)
- Where Herringbone is the normal (N) set up, capacities are based on seven seatings per table
- Theater or Lecture, (LEC)
- Click here to see an example of a Theater/Lecture setup
- Banquet (BQ)
- U-shape, (US)
- Click here to see an example of a U-shape setup
- Conference or Hollow-square (HS)
- Click here to see an example of a Hollow-square setup
- Chevron (CHV)
- Semi Circle (SC)
- Circle (CIR)
- Click here to see an example of a Circle setup
- Boardroom (BD)
- Click here to see an example of a Boardroom setup
- Click here to see the individual room diagrams and capacities.
Workshop or Classroom
Lecture or Theater (chairs only)
Conference or Hollow square
The Pyle Center Classrooms with Fixed Arrangements
Conferencing, Catering & Lodging on the UW-Madison Campus. UW-Extension Conference Centers.